Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Some ideas for this blog - a list:

  • A spotlight on certain ladies of anime/manga
    • Sailor Moon - an in-depth looksee at each Sailor
    • The ladies of Rurouni Kenshin
    • A look at the girls of Azumanga Daioh
    • Hayao Miyazaki's wonderful female characters of awesomeness!
    • Pet Shop of Horrors and its foci on genders/relations/etc.
  • The women of musical theater
    • Phantom of the Opera
    • RENT
    • Wicked
    • Les Miserables
    • Hairspray
    • Mamma Mia!
    • Across the Universe
    • Sweeney Todd
    • The Sound of Music
    • West Side Story
  • Female cosplayers
  • Crossplayers
  • Ladies of the Renaissance Faire
  • Disney
    • Ladies of Disney
    • Ideas of romance/dreams/actions/etc.
    • Body image and Disney
      • The. Hair.
  • BDSM and Nerds
    • Jeff Mach's Wicked Winter Faire feature
And so much more!!

I suppose some of these ideas listed are more specific to "blog" entries than any sort of journaling, and this blog is evidently going to be a mixture of both. Okay, let me say this: I despise essays. Not to toot my own horn - I'm good at writing them, but I hate them. Five-paragraph essays are the worst things in the history of ever. However, for the sake of my... I have readers, right? Assuming that, yes, I do have readers, for their/your/y'all's sakes, I shall attempt to organize my blog entries. Hopefully, this will lean them somewhat towards essay format and away from rant-y infovomit.

By the way, if you happen to have a subject you would like me to touch on, please! Don't hesitate to let me know! I love feedback, suggestions, comments, marriage proposals, Bronx cheers, and various animal sounds! Okay, maybe hold the marriage proposals, but everything else is a fair shot...

Marigold/Hyper-chan, out for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment