Sunday, February 3, 2013

Apologies.

I'm afraid, my dears, that this is a post about not-posting, and that's not nearly as Zen as it should be. You see, I am a full-time college student, and I have found myself in a bit of a bind. Tomorrow, I have a quiz on the classic Greek tragedy, "Antigone" as penned by Sophocles. Guess what? I have been a bit of a derp this weekend and... well... not read it. There's really kind of no excuse for that, but I've managed to make up several.

You know what? I think I'll do a post about Antigone after the quiz tomorrow, soon as I have a computer back in front of me. I do apologize again for my lack of anything quotable or pithy this weekend, but I absolutely must put my schoolwork first.

Marigold, hiding behind her book, wishing you a good rest of your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment